Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We beg your pardon

...we never promised you a rose garden! Or frequent updates. But here, in advance of tonight's festivities, is Joyce's rundown of last week's dog-and-pony show:

I was personally upset last week that Gina got booted off. I personally thought Haley should have gone home. As much as the judges didn’t like Phil’s performance, I thought Phil sang decently. Whereas Haley, ugh, she’s only on the show because of her legs. I wonder how short her skirt will be today…To be frank, I don’t think her legs are all that and a bag of chips! Compared to Gemma Ward, Jessica Alba, or any other model/star, Haley’s legs are more average than anything else. It’s the bronzer I tell you… Bronzer makes her legs look shinier and skinnier…

Anyways…I was pleasantly surprised by Chris Richardson. He’s starting to grow on me. If only he would stop his JT impersonation… actually out of the guys, I like him the most. He’s much better than Phil or Blake (Sanjaya isn’t included in this group because he’s in a league of his own). Hopefully, Chris will get better as the weeks go by and boot Blake off the show. (Fingers crossed) -- JOYCE

1 comment:

Amber said...

I totally agree re: The Legs. In fact, I think we need to rechristen Contestant #1 "Haley Scarnato's Legs' Love of Showing Themselves to 37 Million Americans."