Sunday, April 1, 2007

Contestant #8: LaKisha Jones

She’s the other female contestant with a great voice (not as heartwarming as Melinda, but still a good singer). She wowed the judges by singing “And I am telling you I’m not going” during the first week of top 12 female contestants.

Simon said “I am very tempted to say to 23 people… book their plane tickets home.”

I personally think that even though LaKisha has a great voice, she doesn’t sparkle the way Melinda does. Melinda brings you joy and warmth when she sings, but LaKisha makes me want to hold my breath for some reason.

Anyways, this was still a very good performance… and she looked ravishing.



AWiBH's forecast: LaKisha deserves to be in the top 3 and I don’t see any reason why she won’t… --JOYCE

1 comment:

Amber said...

This is mean, but ravishing to whom? A T-Rex?